Saturday, April 15, 2006

PIGGY PHONE/IPOD COVER



Janelle asked me to make her a cover for her Ipod so I used the pattern Mobile Monsters from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation by Debbie Stoller. I used 8ply Bendigo Wool on 3.75mm needles. As there is copyright on this pattern you are going to have to go buy the book, but I can pass on to you the tail as that bit I added myself, as a pig has to have a curly tail. The tail is made as follows:

Cast on loosely 10 sts
Row 1 (k1, k1 tbl, k1) in each stitch across
Row 2 Cast off purlwise.
Twist into shape, and there you have a little tail.

My knitting blog can be found here.
My Etsy shop can be found here.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I really enjoyed my visit! I just love the muse hat and all your socks. the Ipod cover is adorable! Thanks for being so generous in sharing your patterns, I will definitely be back. And thanks for your encouragement regarding knitting for others... and yes, even for myself!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh, Sharon! I am a Piggies big fan and I just LOVE that pattern! Thank you so much for sharing!

Check out my blog and you might see a photo of my Piggy cover in the next post soon... :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just happen to have that book! Thank you Santa! :-)